Our 10,000 sq. ft. facility includes:
- A spacious playroom for our dogs to enjoy playing in daycare
- 20 4ft. x 6ft. suites for night time, meal time, and nap time
- A bunk room for our little pups
- A spa that includes a slef serve wash as well
- Our cat room that includes lots of interactive furniture and toys with 10 cat condos
- A large training room to give dogs the space to learn and trust
- An ACRE of outdoor play yards to allow your pups to run wild!
Our staff members are trained to use positive training techniques, calm voices and body language, and keen observation to keep all pets in our care happy and safe.
Typically, all pets are fed breakfast between 6am-7am, lunch between 11am-12pm, and dinner between 5pm-6pm. However, we are more than happy to work with any feeding schedule you may have. Medications that correlate with meals are given at these same times, unless the times are specified, and all medication schedules are welcome.
All feedings and medications are notated and can be viewed upon pick up if desired.
On major holidays, we are only open during select hours for Boarding drop off and pick up only. All other services are not available during holidays.
These holidays include New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
For Doggy Daycare, Boarding and Training all dogs need to be up to date on Bordetella, Parvo, Rabies, and a recent dewormer or Fecal float test.
For Grooming all dogs need to up to date on Rabies.
To pass a Meet and Greet, your dog must be able to do the following:
- Sniff and be sniffed without aggression or fear.
- Safely interact with our staff.
- Greet other dogs at a gate.
- Coexist with up to 15 like minded dogs in a shared area.
No. Each of our different types of boarding are different, but all boarding dogs get to go outside and play regularly. If your boarding includes daycare, they will only be resting and eating in their suite.
Yes, we prefer to have you bring in their normal food/snacks as it allows your dog to have consistency which can help alleviate stress and stomach troubles. We can accomodate any feeding type or schedules, including free feeding, RAW diets, prepped meals, and more!
Because each day has new dogs, the group they are in may change from day to day. Our staff arranges our groups based on energy level, age, personality, and sometimes size. We also like to make sure that if your dog has a best friend, they get to play!
Yes of course. We can pamper your dog, and teach your dog, all while they are here as long as they have an appointment. Feel free to ask when booking to save your spot!
We are set up to take Cash, Checks, Credit Cards. we also can keep your card on file for quick payments online or at check out.